Attractive & useful laptop Jute bags with faux leather handles.
This bag is made under the project driven by of Non Government Organization, Literacy India, with a mission to drive change by reaching education to the underprivileged and to provide livelihood opportunities to local artisans.
In 2005 Literacy India started providing employment opportunities to Karigari trainees. With a small group of 10 artisans, project Indha gave shape to the social enterprise model, through which the identified beneficiaries were trained. Project Karigari laid the foundation for project Indha.Literacy India runs Indha with two broad purposes:
- identifies the local level artisan, develops skills
- tries to create an enabling environment for livelihood opportunities for women
- One product – One woman: Each product is created by an artisan whose story is identified and a connection is drawn to the product
- Genuine handmade: Direct artisan-to-customer link
- Quality Assurance: In house chain – from training, to design selection, to production
- It’s all about empowering Woman
BYHAND support the mission of Literacy India which in turn sustains the skills development project of Karigari. Women, most of them trained under Karigari, sell their own handcrafted products.
Nothing feels more warm and Desi as gifting Ethnic wear to your loved ones. Don’t forget to select the gift wrap option during
In line with our mission to make traditional ethnic accessible to everyone, we offer free shipping within Indian on orders worth Rs 990 or above.
15-Days Free Return
One size does not always fit everyone and we know that. Exchange for size or available styles within 15 days free of cost. No refunds please.